- Master’s degree in archeology, anthropology, or closely related field.
- Meets the qualifications as described in the Secretary of the Interior’s Professional Qualification Standards for Archeology and Historic Preservation (48 FR §44716) and the Texas Historical Commission’s Rules of Practice and Procedure (13 TAC Chapter 26)
- Eligible to obtain a Texas Antiquities Permit
- Served at a supervisory level on a minimum of 5 archeological surveys completed in the past 5 years for purposes of compliance under the NHPA, the Antiquities Code of Texas, or an equivalent law in another state
- TxDOT precertification in 2.10.1 Archeological Surveys, Documentation, Excavations, Testing Reports, and Data Recovery Plans preferred
- Working knowledge of National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA) compliance as it relates to direct, indirect, and cumulative effects on cultural resources
- Has excellent verbal communication, written, organizational, and prioritization skills
- Willing to work in a fast-paced environment and respond to requests in a highly efficient manner
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Possesses a valid Texas driver’s license and meet company’s auto insurability requirements
- Present a professional appearance to best represent the firm
- Comply with all attendance requirements as noted in most current edition of Corporate Policy Manual
- Works outside and is subject to weather conditions
- Potential exposure to equipment movement hazards and dangerous chemical/solvents if proper safety procedures are not followed
- Exposed to noise, dust, fumes, grease and oils, radiant and electrical energy, and vibration
- Ability to travel to sites and maneuver over rough and uneven terrain and/or slippery surfaces
- May work on ladders and in confined spaces
Must pass a drug test prior to employment and will be subject to post-accident, random, and reasonable cause testing during employment.
Raba Kistner supports a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, protected veterans or other classification protected by law. Drug Free Workplace. Females and minorities are encouraged to apply.