- Responsible to conduct soils laboratory testing for the geotechnical department under the direction of the geotechnical laboratory manager.
- Contacts Direct Report for priorities and deadlines
- Performs test assignments in accordance with established procedures and specifications
- Performs test assignments in order to meet project deadlines
- Performs routine maintenance and calibration of equipment and maintains proper documentation of maintenance and calibration
- Uses laboratory equipment in a safe manner to minimize wear and preclude damage
- Assists in other areas of the laboratory or field when necessary as determined by Direct Report
- Insures safe usage and maintenance of company vehicles and test equipment
- Updates Direct Report on progress, delays, and problems on every project.
- Performs other duties as assigned by Direct Report
High school or G.E.D. certification
Minimum of 1 year geotechnical laboratory experience
Understand and follow verbal and written instructions
Heavy lifting and carrying (45+ lbs.) to move equipment and sample containers
Maneuver within confines of laboratory. Access shelves, cabinets, etc. that have been constructed to preserve the integrity of the physical conditions of samples
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed