- Graduation from high school or GED certification. A person in this position generally, but not necessarily has a minimum of 8 years secretarial/administrative support experience in a professional, fast-paced environment. Related experience and/or education may be evaluated to substitute for on the job experience
- Shall possess a valid driver’s license within the applicable jurisdiction and meet firm’s auto insurability requirements
Extensive knowledge of:
- Document formatting
- Grammar, punctuation and spelling
- Personal computers and software applications
- Spreadsheet applications
- Word processing applications
- Database management applications
- Records maintenance procedures
- Communicate effectively orally and in writing to communicate problems, status of work, daily reports, etc.
- Lift 20 lbs.
- Move 30 lbs.
- Read and understand instructions, labels, reports, etc.
- Prepare and maintain records, files, and reports
- Maintain effective working relationships with internal and external personnel
- Follow verbal and written instructions
- Ability to drive company vehicle, manage and complete all assigned jobs, efficiently and on time
- Present a professional appearance to best represent the firm
- Wear personal protective equipment
- Comply with all attendance requirements as noted in most current edition of Corporate Policy Manual
- The use of database applications
- The use of office equipment
- Business telephone etiquette
- The use of personal computers
- The use of spreadsheet applications
- The use of word processing software
- May work protracted or irregular hours
- Flexibility to work irregular hours due to client needs (i.e. other than 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. and/or other than Monday through Friday.)
- Work related responsibilities require travel out of town to RABA KISTNER offices, client offices, and project locations
Must pass a drug test prior to employment and will be subject to post-accident, random, and reasonable cause testing during employment.
Raba Kistner supports a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or other classification protected by law. Drug Free Workplace. Females and minorities are encouraged to apply.
HR Contact: Mary Clark 210-694-3625
Tey Lundy 210- 545-0008