- TxDOT 1A certifications, or ability to obtain within six months of employment. TxDOT 1B is also preferred
- Ability and willingness to work protracted, elongated, non typical, and non regular hours independently and with minimal immediate supervision
- Ability to utilize hand tools such as sledge hammers, shovels and picks and laboratory equipment such as ovens, scales, sieves and shakers, and other specialized equipment
- High school or GED certification
- Completion of Troxler Manufacturing or equal radiation safety course to utilize nuclear gauges - preferred
- Years of applicable experience is preferred
- Possess valid Texas driver’s license and meet company's auto insurability requirements
- Oral and written skills to communicate problems, status of work, daily reports, etc.
- Math skills to compute and analyze sample results
- Heavy lifting 45+ lbs.
- Ability to work outside, in dusty and or loud environments, and work in the vicinity of large construction equipment
- Ability to read and understand instructions, labels, reports, etc.
- Ability to travel to project sites and maneuver over rough and uneven terrain
- Presents a professional appearance to best represent the firm
- Ability to drive company vehicle, manage and complete all assigned jobs, efficiently and on time
- Complies with all attendance and tardy requirements as per company policy
- Works outside and is subject to weather conditions
- Potential exposure to equipment movement hazards and dangerous chemical/solvents if proper safety procedures are not followed
- Exposed to noise, dust, fumes, radiant and electrical energy
- Works on ladders and scaffolding
- May work protracted or irregular hours
- Flexibility to work irregular hours due to client needs
- Work related responsibilities require travel out of town to Raba-Kistner offices, client offices, and project locations
Must pass a drug test prior to employment and will be subject to post-accident, random, and reasonable cause testing during employment.
Raba Kistner supports a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or other classification protected by law. Drug Free Workplace. Females and minorities are encouraged to apply.
HR Contact: Mary Clark 210-694-3625
Tey Lundy 210- 545-0008