- A person in this position generally, but not necessarily has 1 to 3 years’ experience in the field of employment
- Graduation from high school or GED certification
- Shall possess a valid driver’s license within the applicable jurisdiction and meet firm’s auto insurability requirements
The following certifications and training are preferred:
Considerable knowledge of:
Working Knowledge of:
Some Knowledge of:
- Basic math and science to analyze test results
- Techniques used to lead the work of others
Communicate effectively orally and in writing to communicate problems, status of work, daily reports, etc.
- Lift 60 lbs.
- Move 100 lbs. equipment and sample containers
- Distinguish colors and shades of colors to analyze laboratory results
- Read and understand procedures, specifications, instructions, labels, reports, etc.
- Maneuver within confines of laboratory
- Travel to project sites and maneuver over rough and uneven terrain
- Access shelves, cabinets, etc. that have been constructed to preserve the integrity of the physical conditions of samples
- Understand and follow verbal and written instructions
- Maintain effective working relationships with internal and external personnel
- Use hand tools such as sledgehammers, shovels and picks
- Lead the work of others
- Ability to drive company vehicle, manage and complete all assigned jobs, efficiently and on time
- Present a professional appearance to best represent the firm
- Possess the dexterity to utilize delicate and small laboratory equipment
- Comply with all attendance requirements as noted in most current edition of Corporate Policy Manual
- Pursue technical certifications such as: ACI Field Testing Technician Grade 1, ACI Concrete Strength Testing, and TXAPA Soils and Base and Hot Mix Asphalt certifications
Must pass a drug test prior to employment and will be subject to post-accident, random, and reasonable cause testing during employment.
Raba Kistner supports a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or other classification protected by law. Drug Free Workplace. Females and minorities are encouraged to apply.
HR Contact: Mary Clark 210-694-3625