- Minimum 5 years experience as a construction materials technician
- Technical certifications such as ACI Level 1 and 2, NICET Level II or higher. (Technical experience greater than five years will qualify as evidence of competency and can be substituted for the required technical certifications for ACI Level 2 or NICET Level III)
- Possess valid Texas driver’s license and meet company’s auto insurability requirements
- Completion of Troxler Manufacturing or equal radiation safety course to utilize nuclear gaugesAbility to read and understand instructions, blueprints, specifications, labels, reports, etc.
- Math skills to analyze sample results
- Heavy lifting and carrying 45+ lbs.
- Utilize hand tools such as sledge hammers, shovels, and picks
- Good oral and written communication skills to communicate problems, status of work, daily reports, etc.
- Ability to work outside and work on equipment
- Ability to read and understand instructions, labels, reports, etc.
- Presents a professional appearance to best represent the company
- Ability to comply with all attendance requirements as noted in most current edition of Corporate Policy Manual
Must pass a drug test prior to employment and will be subject to post-accident, random, and reasonable cause testing during employment.
Raba Kistner supports a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or other classification protected by law. Drug Free Workplace. Females and minorities are encouraged to apply.
HR Contact: Mary Clark 210-694-3625