- High school or GED certification
- Utilize hand tools such as sledge hammers, shovels and picks
- Possess valid Texas driver's license and meet company's auto insurability requirements
- Oral and written skills to communicate problems, status of work, daily reports, etc.
- Math skills to analyze sample results
- Heavy lifting (45+ lbs.)
- Ability to work outside and work on equipment
- Ability to read and understand instructions, labels, reports, etc.
- Completion of Troxler Manufacturing or equal radiation safety course to utilize nuclear gauges
- Completion of Technician Training and Certification Program (TTCP) from the Texas State Highway and Transportation Department, or ability to complete within 6 months of employment
- NICET Level II or higher certification, or ability to obtain within six months of employment
- ACI Certified
- Ability to travel to project sites and maneuver over rough and uneven terrain
- Presents a professional appearance to best represent the company
- Ability to comply with all attendance and tardy requirements as per company policy.
Must pass a drug test prior to employment and will be subject to post-accident, random, and reasonable cause testing during employment.
Raba Kistner supports a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or other classification protected by law. Drug Free Workplace. Females and minorities are encouraged to apply.